Changes to the title of your doctoral thesis

University of Granada | Escuela de Posgrado | e- administration


Changes to the title of your doctoral thesis

Descargar versión en PDF

You can request a change in the provisional title of your doctoral thesis using the following standard form. This change cannot entail a total or partial change to the content of your approved doctoral thesis proposal.

Changes in content requiring a change of title must be submitted through “Solicitudes” (Applications). However, these changes will require you to create a new doctoral thesis proposal, which must specify the changes made from the previous proposal.

You must upload the form to the “Solicitudes” (Applications) option of the Academic Monitoring Portal for Doctoral Students. Under “Tipo de documento” (Type of document), select CTIT - Cambio de TITULO TESIS (CTIT - THESIS TITLE change).

Recent content in: